Are your Christmas/Holiday Delivery Timing going to be different from other days?
Christmas & Holiday Delivery will take longer than usual. As such, we advise you to send in your order at least 5 days before any major holiday in your countries. This is mainly because of the warehouse operating hours during Christmas or holiday season.
If a national holiday falls on a weekend date, a warehouse will likely be closed on the surrounding Friday or Monday. Typically, if the holiday falls on a Saturday, the warehouse will be closed the Friday before; if the holiday falls on a Sunday, then the warehouse is closed on the next Monday.
To have a rough estimate of the delivery & shipment, take note of the following dates:
- January: New Year’s Day (all warehouses)
- April: Good Friday, Easter Monday (UK)
- May: 4th, bank holiday (UK), Memorial Day (U.S.)
- July: 4th, Independence Day (U.S.); 1st, Canada Day (Canada)
- August: 1st Monday, civic holiday (Canada); 31st, public holiday (UK)
- September: Labor Day
- October: 2nd Monday, Canadian Thanksgiving (All Canadian warehouses closed. While not observed everywhere, some carriers and locations will take this holiday)
- November: Hanukkah begins; 11th, Remembrance Day (Canada); Thanksgiving (all U.S. warehouses closed Thanksgiving day, Chicago warehouse closed Friday after Thanksgiving)
December Holiday closures:
- 24th – Chicago & Philadelphia (all day), Canada & London (half days)
- 25th – All warehouses (all day)
- 26th – Canada, London (all day)
- 31st – Chicago (all day), Canada & London (half days)
Is there any area that RunSocial does not deliver to?
We will certainly deliver products to regions within US and UK. For orders outside US and UK, we will consider your request on case-by-case basis. You can email us with the delivery address for a shipping costs quote at email@example.com.
Will I have to sign for my package?
Yes. You need to sign for your package when it arrives.
What if I’m not home when my package arrive?
If you’re not at home, make sure someone is home and notify us about the one helping you sign for the package. You can also notify your neighbour and we’ll send to them and have them acknowledged that the package has arrived. At the same time, we’ll notify you who we sent the package to.
Otherwise, our courier will leave a SMS and a drop-card with contact details available for you. You could reach out to re-arrange another delivery attempt within 24 hours. If the order is not delivered in 2 working days, it will return to our warehouse. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top »